This magnificent cut stone house is located adjacent to a working farm with its own entrance and shared grounds. It is located in the historic Irish Midlands, yet, it is only 40 miles from Dublin.
Cloncrane Lodge is one of those rare properties that can accommodate so many people. Combine it with The Hideaway and you have the perfect holiday destination for a large number of family and friends to come, relax and spend time together.
The accommodation comprises of:
* Large lounge with patio doors to the terrace area
* Kitchen/diner with an open fire
* Utility room
* Large spacious hallway
* Separate dining area/sunroom
* Three bedrooms upstairs including two king-sized double en-suite and one single
* Three bedrooms downstairs - all with disabled access - including a large double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom containing Jacuzzi bath and large power/steam shower, with adjoining single, and a further twin bedded room.
Outdoor sun porch with garden furniture.
Kitchen with open fire and dining area fitted out with:
Electricity by meter reading. Bed linen and towels included.
Cloncrane Lodge & The Hideaway share a very large enclosed lawned garden. Plenty of room for children to run and play. Our garden is dotted with many specimen trees and shrubs and has two ornamental ponds. One pond is filled with goldfish and quite deep so they have protection in the winter months. Our second, smaller pond is situated toward the back gardens beside our apple orchard.
There is garden furniture dotted around so that you can sit, relax and enjoy the peaceful nature that surrounds our homes.
Cloncrane Lodge and The Hideway provide ample parking for cars.